Minxxy's world
Saturday, January 22, 2005
 
Well Howdy Doody
Long time no post my Blog Buddies! How ye all doing? We are all fine here at Minxxy's World. I am sticking to my diet like a good little angel should. You know, Angel should be my middle name as I'm ever such a good girl. Infact, not only is my halo chocking me as I type, I went and lost 3lbs this week at Slimming World!! Whoop whoop! To top it all off, I am sticking rigidly to the eating plan and chocolate has not passed my lips for nearly 10 days! I feel great and the eating plan is not posing any major problems (so far)
On the knitting front I am working on a project that I cannot tell you about as the person it is for reads my blog ( well, I think they do!) It should be finished this week then I'll post it off ...............et voila! I will post a piccie or two on here.(that's if Hello works, it's gubbed for now) This gift is a long overdue and I hope the person likes it as much as I do. I really want to keep it for myself but , alas, I have to give it away. Next on the needles is a funky steering wheel cover for my little car. I found the pattern in Stitch & Bitch Nation and have the wool all ready for the big cast on. There a loads of patterns I would love to do from this book. So many, that I ordered the original Stitch & Bitch. That makes sense doesn't it? Loads you want to kit from one book so you order another? It's a knitter thing! Typically, I can only use about half the S&B book as the other half is dead basic knitting skills and when you are a Knitting Diva like myself it's a total waste. Mind you, the way it is written makes me smile so I'll be reading it anyway.
We think Skeggy is pregnant! Holy Lord! Im too young to be a Granny. Stupidly we have been letting her out for 15 minutes here and there so she can get used to the big bad outside. I specifically asked the vet if she could get caught by a sex starved Tom cat and he said "No, she is too young to fall pregnant or to be neutered" WELL MR VET, is it the Immaculate Conception of Cats?!!!??????? I am devistated that my wee scrag tag cat is going to have babies. I mean, what a dirty stop out she is hanging with the boys! Anyone wannna kitten??? Free.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
Comments-[ comments.]

Powered by Blogger