Minxxy's world
Monday, January 10, 2005
 
The rain abates.....
....but for how long? As I type, the Man is outside bailing out the paths around the shed! I came home tonight to find a water pump at the top of the stairs and he is out there pumping the water!
Hope you all had a good weekend, I did, although it was a struggle to get out my pyjamas to venture out. Nevertheless I did , and spent the evening at the local Chinese resturant, stuffing my face and singing karaoke with Norman, Isabell, Kev and Anj. Geoff's choice of songs were the entire back catalogue of Neil Diamond. Personally, I sang Hello Dolly and Smells Like Teen Spirit by Nirvana and Justified and Ancient by The K.L.F and Tammy Wynette. Some cheeky sod asked me what I was singing and not waiting for a reply announced "whatever it is , it will be LOUD!!" With a friend like that who needs enemies?? Not me!
Tonight, I am going for the big, after Christmas, weigh in. I am 40 this year and want to be Fab and Forty. I like Ali's idea of a trampoline thingy to bounce about on as exercise. I will be looking into purchasing one of those I think! I'll post in the comments how I get on...... gotta go, there's some chocolates lurking about from Christmas I'll have to have polish off! Ta-ra

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
Comments-[ comments.]

Powered by Blogger