Minxxy's world
Saturday, January 08, 2005
 
NOAH............ send us yer Ark my Son.
I cannot remember the last time it didn't rain! Lordy, it has chucked it down forever and then some. Why! It's even chucking it down now. The gardens are all flooded, Parsley got cut off by the rising flood water and I had to rescue her, Geoff was threating to lift the shed, rebuild Hadrians' wall around the base (to keep out the water not the Scots!), then replace the shed to make it flood proof! If you know Geoff, you will know that his shed means the World to him, and the scooters inside, apart from mines, are his prides and joys!!
I am a shed widow!
On top of all the rain, I had a threatening letter for the bloke who used to live here and left owing THOUSANDS!!!!!!!. I used to returm them unopened with a " no longer lives here ... address unknown" note scrawled all over it in red pen. When that failed , I took the bull by the horns , opened them up, phoned the company and explained the situation, and hoped that would be the end of it. But oh no!. I have opened, phoned, opened ,phoned, opened ,phoned for nearly as long as it has been raining , telling them the same story , until last night I lost the plot!! The piece of conversation which sticks most in my mind, along with the stroppy attitude I had towards the wifie was.... " I am getting a tad PISSED OFF with this situation.I have phoned your company on numerous occasions to sort this out. If sherriff officers come to my door when I am at work and empty my home of goods to the value of the debt someone's head will roll. I DO NOT KNOW, AND NEVER HAVE KNOWN , THE MAN IN QUESTION!!. GET YOUR COMPUTER RECORDS SORTED!!!" Yell, yell, rant, rave.......
I felt better after that. Time will tell but if another letter falls through this letter box , I will lace up my Docs and trudge down the their head office and ............................................ well, I'll leave the rest to your imagination!
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
Comments-[ comments.]

Powered by Blogger