Minxxy's world
Wednesday, January 05, 2005
 
New Year, New Attitudes
2005, this is it! A new me will emerge by 2006. 2005........... a turning point year. Why I hear you ask? Some of my goals for the forthcoming year is as follows, in no particular order.......

* Loose weight, I want to be Fab and Forty!

* Ensure there is less food wasted in this house. Watching T.V and seeing the plight of the Tsunami survivors, what we throw away per week would be a lifeline to them. Do we really need to have so much food in the fridge? I dont think so!

*Apply myself more to my blog. Although I have been posting regularly, the content at times leaves a lot to be desired! I aim to be more creative, inspirational, and original in my posts. It keeps me from becoming mundane and like Oliver, it keeps you readers coming back for more!

*Keep the house more tidy and be more organised with tea. We are going to have less take away and more hand burnt dinners from the hands of yours truly!

*Encourage Leigh to talk more to others and for me to stop talking for her..... she's gonna be 12 this year for Chrissake!!

I think that little list will keep me going for some time and I HOPE I can stick at it!

Wish me Best of British an all that Jasmine!


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
Comments-[ comments.]

Powered by Blogger