Minxxy's world
Wednesday, January 12, 2005
 
My christmas money is now spent.
I have blown it all on these two books from Amazon. The Stitch n Bitch one is fantasticola. I can't wait to knit some stuff outta it but I have a to do list first.... finish Rogue, those baby jackets, a baby shawl then I CAN GET STUCK IN! Whoop Whoop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Monday night weigh in wasn't as bad as expected. I only put on 4 lbs since 8th November. I must admit, it feels a whole lot more but the scales never lie. Or do they? They never lie when the weigh loss/ gain is good when you have cheated but when you have stuck to the eating plan like glue and you only loose half an ounce then those scales are ALWAYS wrong and telling lies..... or is that just us?? Probably the second statement. Here's to a good week off the chocolate.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
Comments-[ comments.]

Powered by Blogger