Minxxy's world
Thursday, January 06, 2005
 
January sales
As you all know, I am not a shopper. Well, that's techically not true as I would spend hours and hours in wool /fabric /paint /craft shops but that's neither here nor there. Today I took the Princess to my local wool shop so she could pick out her own shade of wool to go with the jacket she got from her Nanny for Christmas. Although she got the cracking hat and scarf from her Old Auntie Jackie, she wanted a change scarf so her neck is always warm and cosy. The peach one goes well with her cream jacket so we decided to match up the wool with her pink jacket.
Anyway, the point of my story is, we went into the shop and I immeadiately spied SALE Rowan Fabric Was £8.95 NOW£2.95 . Bargain or what?? Some of the fabric is alrighty but most are a tad 70's retro for me! Nevertheless, not a price to be sniffed at.........if you like that sort of thing. I didn't buy any but I just know I am going to regret that the minute the sale finishes!
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
Comments-[ comments.]

Powered by Blogger