Minxxy's world
Thursday, December 23, 2004
 
Work nights out
Good thing / bad thing ??
The jury are out on this. Now we all know that everyone in the world cannot get on and there are people out there that you may not like and there are people who may not like you. That's life! So in the workplace that may also apply. Christmas is the time to come together and enjoy so a tinsel decked night out is the way forward. Right? Well, that's if you can decide to go out on one! This year, we haven't arranged one. Not that we all hate each other, no-one could be arsed! Then again, did we seriously talk about one? I think we were all too busy! I hope that's the reason!
This leads me on to tonight, Geoff's works night out. Apparently we have been upgraded to the £45 a skull do where there is a self serve buffet, a band and a Tom 'effin Jones tribute man! Holy Moley!! How frockin shoite will that be?? (tried hard not to swear!) I am in mourning already and I aint out the door. Oh, how I bands and people trying to imitate people who I think are minging in the first place !! Oh woe! What the f*%$ ??!! Im not a happy bunny in tinsel land! Especially as I'm missing out on seeing Bladdered! , who , by the way, cover old punk choons! There is a difference in my standards when I can bop about, to covers of punk, chucking myself hell for leather here there and everywhere! They are my standards and I will bend them whenever I like!! On a more normal note...... I have gone from having no models to model my knitting to having two! They were both arguing over who was gonna try the mittens on. To save myself from a riot, I have included both of them! Weans?? who would have them??
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
Comments-[ comments.]

Powered by Blogger