Minxxy's world
Wednesday, December 15, 2004
 
So much to do, so little time
I am frazzled! 4 people off work, the kids as high as kites, and holiday season still days away. I have curtains to finish, one pressie to make, wrapping gifts, food shopping, a few pressies still to get, tidying the house, washing, ironing, cards to write and post, Geoff's works night out to fall over at, the list goes on and on and on...................................................
my batteries are wearing out, I am crabbit, I want to win the Lottery. I have decided, not only do I want a digital camera, I now want an i-pod. I really fancy knitting whilst listening to audio books. I read it on someones blog and thought "why did I not think of that?". I spend most of my time asking Geoff what happened , who is that etc etc cos I only ever listen to a film as I am always looking down at my knitting. I can't watch a film and not knit because I instantly fall asleep, even if I have just woken up! I think I'm old before my time.
Speaking of old, it's my birthday next Friday........................................... 39!!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
Comments-[ comments.]

Powered by Blogger