Minxxy's world
Sunday, December 19, 2004
 
I can now see the woods!!
The trees are now firmly behind me!
This weekend has been a very productive and busy one, tying up all the loose ends in preparation for Christmas. Not only have I finished Minxxy, I have wrapped all the pressies, only a few remaining to purchase, the tree and the decorations are all firmly up , the house has been semi cleaned, hoovered and straightened, the Princess' curtains are up, Christmas knitting is complete.............. oh the list is endless!
Three more days to work then I'm off for the holidays!
On the down side, I still have Christmas food shopping to do....... BAHUMBUG!! All those people with trolleys, buying as if there was going to be a war! I think the plan of action is me, the DQ and the Princess will go to Asda on Wednesday night about 10ish as Geoff has work the next day. So if you are reading this DQ, you are coming shopping and no telling tales to Geoff when I veer off the list and buy other things!!
You have been warned!
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
Comments-[ comments.]

Powered by Blogger