Minxxy's world
Monday, December 27, 2004
 
A day of rest.
Today, I have done zero, zilch, nothing! That's really a bit of a lie because I went to my local wool shop, armed with the voucher I got from my Mum and Dad for Xmas! Oh what joy it was to look at every kind of wool and not be put off by the price per ball!! I have decided in my wisdom, or foolishness, to join a Rogue knitalong. I enjoyed the Think Pink one so much I have been surfing about looking at the various knitalongs and Rogue has always been in the back of my mind to do. SO............................. I signed up for it! I bought the Rowanspun for the project but to be honest, I would have liked something with less wool in it for washings sake. Sirdar Aran really caught my eye BUT the acrylic content in it was way too high for my liking at about 60%. Next on my list was Rowan calmer but I was not too sure if this was an Aran weight or not and my little red bible that has all my knitting hints, tips, and notes was in my other bag. Bum'oles!! I came home and have been parked on the couch for the rest of the day and night knitting a little baby jacket before I start the knitalong...... a girl has to have discipline and I cannot leave a half finished baby thing to go onto an adult sized Aran using thicker wool! This gal has a will of steel (when it suits her!)

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
Comments-[ comments.]

Powered by Blogger